Tuesday 19 April 2016

OUIL603 - Hallmark

So, I received some very exciting news, I got a last minute Hallmark placement! I emailed Rachel, a creative development assistant on the Thursday morning, and she got back to me within the hour! Nice.
I was asked to send over my favourite piece of work, and I sent them my pigeon pattern that I use on my branding. I have to take my portfolio with me on my first day, so that everyone else can take a look through it and give me some advice and feedback, this is scary.




I have a place confirmed for late May, which I am extremely excited about, it's giving me something to look forward to, and I think it will give me a major confidence boost, and something ace to put on my CV. I think that getting live feedback from people who aren't involved with the University will be beneficial in so many ways, non biased feedback will allow me to really get a feel for what people think of my work, and what I need to improve upon, they may think I'm really good!
I'm really looking forward to see how my work progresses over the 2 weeks I'll spend there, and I'm hopeful that it will open up lots of further opportunities, I intend on working really hard, impressing lots of people, and possibly being cheeky and asking for a job, whether or not it's just making cups of tea, doesn't bother me.


No comments:

Post a Comment