Sunday 17 April 2016

OUIL602 - The art of ping pong

http://www.theartofpingpong.co.uk/bats


I found The Art of Ping Pong on pinterest while I was looking for character design. 
'The project invites artists to create a series of bespoke ping pong bats, auctioned off to raise money for BBC Children in Need.'
I wasn't too impressed with some of the designs but it was interesting to see how different types of work from different people can work well together as a set when placed in the right context.
I've started getting more into really bold and bright work, especially while working on my main extended practice brief. I've found it much easier to complete a finished piece of work without messing around with it digitally, by using a mixture of gouache and paper collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment