Wednesday 20 April 2016

OUIL602 - Presentation

Overall I wasn't too pleased with how my presentation went, I definitely panicked and rushed through what I had written down. Although aside from that fact I do feel that the content of my presentation (had I presented it properly) was good and I'd spent a lot of time preparing notes on everything that I wanted to say. I wanted to try and explain how my work from Level 4 and 5 had influenced what I wanted to carry on doing in the future, and how I've chosen during Level 6, to focus on what I think my strengths are.

If I were to do the presentation again I would try and stay a bit calmer so that I don't rush what I need to say, add some more of my work from this year and explain how all that went, and also explore my social media and book publishing for the future a little bit more. I did get some good feedback that got me thinking about prioritising certain aspects of my practice in order to have a USP, and not lose direction by trying to tackle too many things at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment