Friday 1 April 2016

OUIL602 - Handing out my book

So my final screen printed book came out well, after spending the whole first week of Easter printing it, because of training at my normal people job. Most of the pages turned out well, except with one design, I couldn't fit the title on the same page, so I will have to write that one on afterwards.



Another thing was the front cover, I may re-print those digitally before I send them off to employers, because it didn't turn out as bright and noticeable as I would have liked, it worked a bit better when I put a few layers of ink down, but was still no where near bright enough.
I know for next time though, to use a lighter paper, or keep adding layers of ink.


Overall though I was very pleased with how the line work translated through screen printing, none of the detail was lost and it gave them a lovely handmade feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment