Monday 18 April 2016

OUIL602 - Social media

Over the past few months I've been trying to get on as many social media sites as possible, although I'm still struggling with using Twitter, I plan on using it a lot more often after uni, to keep me engaged with the illustration community.
I'm a bit dissapointed that I couldn't have my logo at the top of my Instagram profile, it doesn't allow much customisation, but the majority of my other social media sites use the logo so that they kind of make a recognisable set.


My Twitter looks quite nice with the huge logo at the top, but I haven't got round to using it much yet, I plan on creating more of a hype around myself on Twitter, because it's easy to post silly little updates, I don't think I'll post much progress drawings on Twitter, I'll keep that to Instagram, but it'd be nice to have a few life updates on my Twitter, so people view me as a real person and not just a business. 


Finally my Facebook page, which doesn't look as impressive as my Twitter page, but you can see what I'm trying to do with the logo. I find Facebook a lot easier to update than other things, but I've kind of slowed down with posting on there. I need to link up all my social media so I only have to post once.




No comments:

Post a Comment