Tuesday 22 September 2015

OUIL602 - What will I do in Level 6

UUUUuuuuuuuughhhh
I'm scared.
So I think I know what interests me and what I want to build on throughout Level 6.

Throughout the summer I quit my job at Tesco so I can focus more on developing myself and putting things I'd made online to sell.

I really enjoy this, even though I've not made much money from it yet, it's fun to just make cute little craft items that I think people will like, I've especially been getting into combining my illustration with materials like lace and fabric.

I really want to start making my own clothes too. Pattern is something I'm really interested in, I think over Level 6 I want to try applying it to physical objects like clothes, homeware and crafty based things.

This probably sounds a bit dodgy, but my main motivator is money. I know that we're supposed to do things in life because they make us happy, illustration does make me happy, but I also want to make HELLA MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment