Wednesday 23 September 2015

OUIL602 - I want to get a book published

After thinking about my COP roject and what I want to make for the practical side, I've decided I really want to get a children's book published.
I've already emailed a few naturey places, like Yorkshire Wildlife Park, asking if they want to put my activity pack in their gift shops when I'm finished, but I'd really like to show it to publishers too.

I also had an idea for a range of stupid children's books, I don't have any exact ideas yet, but one of my ideas was something like 'fun things to do to dog poo'

Even if I don't get any replies from my emails, I'd still like to take the books to publishers, once I'm happy with the way they turned out. I was looking at some publishers, because I'm a bit sure what kind of publisher would like my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment