Wednesday 23 September 2015

OUIL602 - I applied for a real job.

I recently applied for a job via The Guardian, it was for a position at a graphic design studio in the humour range of business card designs. I've been thinking about what kind of job I want after I leave, and I feel like this would be one of my dream jobs, getting paid to be funny.

I also applied for another job through the Guardian, working in the design department of George for Asda. Even though I probably won't get these jobs yet, I think I may as well apply because it gives me experience of what it's like to go through that process, and to get me thinking about where I want to work after Uni is over.


The illustrations on these cushions are a bit meh, I definitely think I could come up with something better than that.



No comments:

Post a Comment