Friday 11 March 2016

OUIL602 - My website

I finished making my website yaayy! it cost me £70 to link it to my domain name yayy!
It does look very beautiful though and I'm pleased with it, I'm still adding stuff and tweeking things but overall it looks bloody good.
www.pigeonsaresick.co.uk is now a thing!


This is the main page, the first stuff you see, the little title at the top is an animated gif, and there's a menu down the side and a secret little dog page to click onto.
I have a page for contacting me, I haven't really jazzed that up yet but I'll get to it.

That is my About Me page, which I think think looks quite cute. I used my portrait illustration from my CV that I've been working on, and wrote a little bit about myself, I liked to keep it quite friendly and unformal, because I'm really not a formal person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment