Monday 18 May 2015

OUIL502 - Studio Brief 3 - Final Promo Pack Outcome

Here is my final printed promo pack, including my business card, a pencil holder, a comic about myself and a zine of my work. Overall I was very pleased with the outcome although there were some things I would have liked to change. I think the paper quality looks nice, but the glossy finish gets damaged easily, and the corners have become quite scuffed, when I reprint these I will print onto matte paper instead to avoid this. The comics themselves were okay, but I would have liked to have made them longer, and spent more time developing a narrative and making it funnier. I would have wanted to make a bigger emphasis on my interests and made a few zines of things that make me laugh. I think my business cards are really well made and unique, however I didn't have time to give them a top coat, so they have got a little bit dirty and have a few marks on them.
The intend to create a series of children's books stemming from the pigeon character I created for the pack and may give these out along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment