Saturday 16 May 2015

OUIL502 - Studio Brief 3 - Business Card


After playing around with some designs in my sketchbook, I decided that I wanted to make my business card out of polymer clay, because the final design was just a simple shape, I thought it could be quite interesting to make it out of a different material, rather than just card.
Eleanor suggested that in the future I could try lazer cutting the business cards out of plastic or wood, which I would love to try, I just don't have the time at the moment. 
I wanted to make an extra keep sake to put in my promo pack, after the tutorial with John I came up with the idea to make a pencil holder, that was a pigeons bum (because I like crude humour like that) 
After hand in I intend to make better versions of these, because due to time restrictions, I cant at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment