Monday 2 February 2015

OUIL502 - Studio Brief 2 - Presentation


In the past I had had bad experiences working in groups, however this time I found that it went well without any real problems. We were all generally at the dedicated meeting times and shared the work out fairly. I think that we worked well together as a group because we all get on, so there weren't many disagreements with ideas. Overall our presentation went really well. We all did our seperate research and Adam was mainly responsible for putting together the presentation, as he is the most organised and precise. I was pleased with the logos and stickers I created and think that we created a concise and well thought out presentation, and also presented it efficiently. If I were to do this presentation again I think we could go for something a bit more creative and try and push the boundaries a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment