Tuesday 24 February 2015

OUIL502 - Studio Brief 2 - Personal Presence Study Task

1. What should my identity convey about me?
I want to convey that I have a unique sense of humour and enjoy putting this into my work.
I also want my work to be recognisable through the colour schemes I use and how I intertwine this with my interests and what I want to say about myself.

2. Is it actually important to have an identity as an illustrator?
I think that it's important to have a sense of something that makes you stand out, whether its something about your personality or how your work stands out from the rest

3. What could be included in your pack and why?
I definitely need to include business cards, I want to create a box that keeps all the elements of the pack together and is unique, making people want to look in it.
I want to include a comic which explain interesting aspects of my personality and work. The package will focus on my love of pigeons.

4. What am I wanting to achieve by producing promotional items?
I am wanting something physical that is more than just a business card to leave with people so that they remember me and my work, hence why i want the focus of my package to be on pigeons, as I think it's quite a unique selling point.

No comments:

Post a Comment