Saturday 8 February 2014

OUIL402 - Study Task 4

10 things I have learned about myself as an individual and as a learner

  1. I need to learn how to organise every aspect of my life, especially my money and my time. 
  2. I need to budget things more and spend less on things I don't need, make up shopping lists and just lists in general.
  3. I can't cook very well and need to learn how to do this in order to save time and money
  4. I am not a very tidy person, both my workplace and my home space are very messy and I need to learn to keep things tidy so I don't have to clean everything up in one big lump.
  5. I enjoy spending a lot of time by myself and have time to think by myself and do things that make me happy.
  6. I do not like working in a normal job at a supermarket.
  7. Although I am not very good at time management I think I am quite good at being on time to things, as being late and other people being late really annoys me.
  8. I should learn to stay off Facebook and Tumblr, unless I am using Tumblr for artist research, which isn't very often.
  9. I need to plan ahead better, as I always leave things till the last minute and end up rushing it.
  10. I need to start keeping a diary and making lists to help me remember stuff
10 things I have learned about myself as an illustrator.
  1. I definitely want to make people laugh/be a bit rude and disgusting/shock people, I don't want to do wishy washy boring hipster stuff.
  2. I don't really like using digital stuff, only to clean things up that I have made by hand or to put things on the internet.
  3. I like to try and reflect my messy personality in my work/I want to start doing more of that.
  4. I tend to start a project with lots of enthusiasm which lessens over time, I want to find a way to keep this enthusiasm going through out a project
  5. I need to do more research on little things, by looking at real life people and objects
  6. I am not very good at keeping track of things that I need to do.
  7. Although I try to time manage it doesn't really work out, I think this is something I will get better at over time
  8. I also want to do more serious and dark work which is a little bit morbid
  9. I want to make a good living from being an illustrator and not have to do shitty normal side jobs to keep me going.
  10. Sometimes I think that the way I am helps me to be creative, I don't think at this stage that everyone must work in the same way with regards to organisation and time management skills



No comments:

Post a Comment