Wednesday 15 January 2014

OUIL402 - Study Task 4 - Part 2




Academic
Create negatives for screen printing my book
Scan all negatives in and make them completely black
Book screen printing session
Book digital printing session for my negatives
Blog all visual language work
Blog all visual narratives work including negatives
Blog all PPP work
Add more analysis to my PPP posts
Read through books and find quotes for my essay
Edit and add to essay
Go to all timetabled sessions
PPP on a monday
Visual language on a tuesday and do the work for that
Visual narratives every other day
COP lecture on Wednesday
Go to my booked sessions for digital printing, book binding and screen printing.

Domestic
Cook food for myself every night
Wash up dishes after making food
Do food shopping when it is needed
Go to work every Tuesday
Wash clothes when they need it
Keep the flat tidy and vacuum everything 
Take rubbish out when needed.
Keep shower and toilet clean
Look for house for next year
View houses for next year
Make packed lunch the night before every Uni day.
Travel to and from Uni and work

Social
See Frank at weekend hopefully and speak to him as much as possible
Skype Frank on a night
See friends and do things outside of Uni
See mum and try go home
Speak to mum when I can
Go out for days out and shopping - Food, clothes, other things
Ring and text friends
Go out for nights out
Go out for meals with Frank and friends.

Top 10 distractions
Seeing and speaking to Frank
Going out for days out
The internet - Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube
Sleeping and taking naps
Looking at my phone
Watching stupid TV programs
Watching animal videos
Drawing things that arent to do with Uni
General day dreaming
Tidying things up

Rules
Go off of Facebook and Tumblr when doing work
Dedicate a certain amount of time for talking to frank
Limit the number of meals out I go on
Don't take naps and get enough sleep
Watch animal videos only when taking breaks
Loose my phone so I can't look at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment