Tuesday 10 November 2015

OUIL602 - Testimonials

Dear John,

Following on from the portfolio surgery with Patrick, I decided to ask a few people that I've worked with in the past to write me a short testimonial, just something along the lines of why they like my work and what it was like working with me. I've got one response already from a girl called Hildur who I've worked with a few times:

"Becky is an absolutely brilliant artist with so many good and fun ideas! She is flexible, easy to collaborate with and very thorough. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone who wants something designed. I'm very drawn to her work (pun intended)." - Hildur Hoglind - Musician

"Becky's ability to put ideas onto paper is faultless, she is a versatile designer who can always produce exactly what you ask of her, and still exceed expectation! She did artwork for my recent tour and the merch sold incredibly well, simply due to her wonderful illustrations!" Sam Lyon - Musician

I fell in love with Becky's art as soon as she showed me. I played a house show and she did a doodle in my touring book which ended up turning into Merch designs and now she is my go-to-person for all designs. What a legend! - Tom George - Musician


No comments:

Post a Comment